• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 11 NFL Thread: Jets SUCK, Matty Ice a DONK

Justin Tucker is not ready for Prime Time

Probably should have taken out the QB who couldn't stand up 2 plays ago #Fishered

it's kind of amazing that jeff fisher has been employed as a head coach for so long

the definition of mediocrity

Justin Tucker was ready for Crunch Time

I'd like to give a random shoutout to the bro at the bar that announced that Lynch was out and that we should all pick up Rawls in our respective leagues.

Kid is on his way to a monster game. Hopefully he'll cancel out my opponent having Cam.

I'd like to give a random shoutout to the bro at the bar that announced that Lynch was out and that we should all pick up Rawls in our respective leagues.

Kid is on his way to a monster game. Hopefully he'll cancel out my opponent having Cam.

was it this guy?

cWk2VTdiSzA1ZWMx_o_good-guy-greg.jpg

Nope some random AZN hipster bro. It was funny to watch like 8 dudes pull out their phones and scramble to pick him up. I was one of the few people who was able to claim him.

Thanks dawg

Bridgewater hurt. Collarbone? Seemed to get up too quick for that.

didn't everyone think the jets were good like two weeks ago?

Pats coast again is a silky baby soft division

Back