• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 14 NFL Thread: Definitely Not Going F'ing 7 and 9

Let's be real, Dallas has pulled a number of these wins out of their asses. Not exactly dominant performances.

Just put the guy you pay $15 million a year to cause he's a top 5 QB in the league in at QB and you win a Superbowl. Put in the guy who was a 4th rounder cause he's not that good and I guess you hope your defense wins it for you?
You'll get no argument from me. I always supported putting Tony in when he was fully healthy. I think Dak is mentally tough enough to be able to deal with it but if it didn't work out, the backlash would be severe. I think this game will see the issue addressed from Jason Garrett and Jerry anyway. People are going to be clamoring for Tony now.

I think Dak is good. I was early on that ish. I just think Romo is clearly better.

don't think that's a catch in today's nfl

I didn't think so either. A play like this is where the discrepancy between what happens in the field and endzone is most apparent. No way that "catch" would be ruled a TD.

Going to be tough to go 70 yards on 7 yard hitches to Witten.

No way they replace him after one game. Gonna have to lose to the Bucs and maybe even the Lions, which they will, before Romo gets the start.

You'll get no argument from me. I always supported putting Tony in when he was fully healthy. I think Dak is mentally tough enough to be able to deal with it but if it didn't work out, the backlash would be severe. I think this game will see the issue addressed from Jason Garrett and Jerry anyway. People are going to be clamoring for Tony now.

I think Dak is good. I was early on that ish. I just think Romo is clearly better.

Ignoring the human element to sports

The team doesn't want Dak taken out from under center.

I didn't think so either. A play like this is where the discrepancy between what happens in the field and endzone is most apparent. No way that "catch" would be ruled a TD.

OH YOU MEAN A FEW YEARS AGO

Bullshit rules.

southern boy can't handle the cold

I told moonnnzzzzzz weeks ago that I was pretty sure we would beat Minny but I wouldn't bet him for the game in New Jersey.

Chicken Littles overreacting to this game are short-sighted, at best, IMO.

Surprised they missed that call live. Seemed pretty clear.

Romo would have known to spike that shit real quick.

Back