• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 17 NFL Thread: You Don't Dismiss Owners

Fox and Bowles are reported to be safe.

Could be good news for my Ravens. Unless Elway stays in-house and promotes Wade Phillips, this means Rick Dennison is likely on the market, and we need an OC. Best year we've had offensively was when we had Kubiak and Dennison running the show.

You also have to be happy if you're a Niners fan. It's about time they've gotten rid of Baalke, and Chip Kelly isn't a pro coach.

Cam is so awful. Why is he in the game?

Philly PR staff get into it with media, eject one of the writers. bizarre stuff

As talented and athletic as Cam is, if he put half as much effort into honing his skills as he does into "look at me", he would be a sensational QB.

As talented and athletic as Cam is, if he put half as much effort into honing his skills as he does into "look at me", he would be a sensational QB.

LOL.

Really strange that the Giants went for it on 4th and 2 at the 10 up 10 nothing. standard NFL strategies to kick field goals when you're up more than a touchdown.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Those would took WAS at -9 just threw their remote through their TV.

Pretty darn good chance Seattle will play an NFC South team in the divisional round for the 5th straight year. Weird.

Back