• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 3 NFL Thread

Don't know the broadcast rules, but how did SNF end up being something other than Denver/Seattle?

Don't know the broadcast rules, but how did SNF end up being something other than Denver/Seattle?

I think CBS can protect a certain number of games. This was probably their top priority.

damn that PHI/WAS game was awesome. hell of a game by Cousins. oh well.

Panthers fans, is Williams playing tonight? I can also pick up Stewart, but he's just not a good football player.

Stewart just does a lot of things that don't go on the fantasy sheet. I think Williams is playing which makes everyone worthless.

I'm not sure how they could have possibly missed that defensive offsides call. How could one of the officials overruled that flag?

Panthers fans, is Williams playing tonight? I can also pick up Stewart, but he's just not a good football player.

I'd expect him to be active but Stewart get the majority of carries. However Panther rbs are just a bad idea in general because the run blocking is putrid. Stewart leads the league in broken tackles and averages 2 yards a carry

Tom Brady in 2014: 85% completion pct when throwing to Julian Edelman, 51% when throwing to anyone else

Jesus.

Jim Harbaugh can only win with MIKE SINGLETARY's players.

I'd expect him to be active but Stewart get the majority of carries. However Panther rbs are just a bad idea in general because the run blocking is putrid. Stewart leads the league in broken tackles and averages 2 yards a carry

Yeah I'm not excited. My RBs are fucked, so I'm forced to go with one of the three CAR backs. I'm going with the wild card in Williams for the hell of it.

Back