• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 5 NFL Thread: Tom Brady REVENGE TOUR Commence

DeacHawk

Punishingly Intricate
Reaction score
Week 5 people. Fun times.

Coverage maps - http://506sports.com/

Byes - Jacksonville, Kansas City, New Orleans, Seattle

Thursday Night - Cardinals at 49ers. Carson Palmer concussed, Blaine f'ing Gabbert. KNEELING from Kaepernick!!!! Faux Patriotism from mouth breathers!!!

Patriots at Browns - Brady is back! The F you NFL tour begins with woeful Cleveland.

Jets at Steelers - Steelers looking pretty damn good with LeVeon Bell back but I'm feeling an upset but I'm also a HUGE homer. And it's Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts announcing. I'm pumped.

Bears at Colts - why did the Colts pass on a bye after playing in London? STRANGE.

CBS National Game - Bengals at Cowboys - oh good the Cowboys again.

Sunday Night - Giants at Packers - Giants giving up on ELI, OBJ the epitome of millennial. Packers by 10.

Monday Night - Bucs at Panthers - Like to think the Panthers bounce back here, even if Derek Anderson starts.

Last edited:
Obviously we're headed for a Minnesota/Philadelphia, Sam Bradford grudge match NFC CG.

1PM games all suck unless you want to watch Jets Steelers, which means you are either a bridge and tunnel yankeeface or a rustbelt hoosier.

Game of the week is at 4PM where The Dirty Birds' #1 offense travel to the land of pachouli smelling snobros to take on the #1 defense of the defending champs (minus captain 5head). Tevin Coleman has sickle cell and may not play.

TAB will go IN on the poor and cultural identities any chance he can, unless they rap.

I'm fine with all of the references above. Very accurate.

Official Week 5 NFL Thread: Where Domestic Violence is OK but DON"T YOU DARE ...

Anybody see that poll of 21 white NFL players saying all 21 are voting for Trump? Brady started something.

1PM games all suck unless you want to watch Jets Steelers, which means you are either a bridge and tunnel yankeeface or a rustbelt hoosier.

Game of the week is at 4PM where The Dirty Birds' #1 offense travel to the land of pachouli smelling snobros to take on the #1 defense of the defending champs (minus captain 5head). Tevin Coleman has sickle cell and may not play.

TIL that TAB doesn't know what state Pittsburgh is in.

Anybody see that poll of 21 white NFL players saying all 21 are voting for Trump? Brady started something.

So Ph, where in your troubled life have you been held back that makes you so supportive of Kaepernick?

Personally, I like what the major basketball coach just said about this, himself the child of Cuban exiles: "I asked our players the question- who in this room has this country held back how? Nobody raised their hands. I said, so how can you tell me this country has held you back when no one has ever held you back? But, it’s popular on Twitter to say that this country holds you back, so people that follow Twitter think that anything that is reported on Twitter, people that we don’t know- is the truth.

“But when you communicate with people in real life, people that have lived it. It’s like I told our players, this country doesn’t hold you back. Some of us have obstacles in front of us more than others, but nobody is grabbing us from behind. Some of us have to clear more hurdles to get where we want to go, some of us don’t have hurdles, some of us have to clear more. Some people run a 100-meter dash, some people have to run a 100-meter hurdle race and that’s the difference here in this country. We have to figure out a way to unite because that’s what makes us great, that we all get a platform to speak and to express ourselves and move forward, if we have the courage to get over the hurdles, this country opens its doors to you. What we do when we use our platform to take notice of something, we take the hurdles out of the way to make it a little easier for the next guy to get to the finish line.”

Official Week 5 NFL Thread: Where Domestic Violence is OK but DON"T YOU DARE ...

Probably with the fact TheReff has no clue what it actually means for someone who got over the hurdles to take the hurdles out of the way for the next guy.

Ph how do you feel about most likely being talked about off the boards by these weirdos, you definitely are the "black friend" also definitely the anecdote of "I don't know what the big deal is I know this black guy he went to Wake and Duke and has a Phd, I mean if he made it I don't see what the big deal is"

Ph how do you feel about most likely being talked about off the boards by these weirdos, you definitely are the "black friend" also definitely the anecdote of "I don't know what the big deal is I know this black guy he went to Wake and Duke and has a Phd, I mean if he made it I don't see what the big deal is"

Exactly my point! Ph has made it and done well, just as Colin Kaepernick has made it and done well. So where in Colin's life did he "suffer" with his adopted parents Rick & Teresa Kaepernick, who gave him what he needed to be able to go to the University of Nevada and then on to the NFL?

I remember when thereff had 4+ red bars. Are folks giving props for inciting mind-numbing arguments? The sheer comedy? Is it accidental poes? It must be all the gold lot passes.

When people bitch about Wake not making it into the top 20 of the USNWR rankings, they need to remember theReff's posts. No school with somebody like that associated with it will ever deserve to be top 20.

Probably a reaction to having to listen to their teammates attempt to make constructive arguments about what exactly they're protesting against (Goddell, national anthem, etc.) Even Stanford alum Richard Sherman doesn't make any anymore. His Player's Tribune diatribe or whatever was him just talking in one giant circle.

I'm fine with the actions of the players, they're just really really at verbally expressing their opinions. Maybe it is the concussions?

Exactly my point! Ph has made it and done well, just as Colin Kaepernick has made it and done well. So where in Colin's life did he "suffer" with his adopted parents Rick & Teresa Kaepernick, who gave him what he needed to be able to go to the University of Nevada and then on to the NFL?

His white parents! What more could he want?!

Thanks for figuring out racial inequality guys. White parents for everyone!

Back