• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 5 NFL Thread: Tom Brady REVENGE TOUR Commence

When was the last time someone ran the 100 hurdles and beat the guy running the 100? How does that analogy aid in the coach's initial point? They may both finish, but the guy running the 100 hurdles will hardly ever, if ever, win.

When was the last time someone ran the 100 hurdles and beat the guy running the 100? How does that analogy aid in the coach's initial point? They may both finish, but the guy running the 100 hurdles will hardly ever, if ever, win.

When the white guy is running the 100 and the black guy is running the 100 hurdles? Seems pretty basic to me. :couch:

Probably a reaction to having to listen to their teammates attempt to make constructive arguments about what exactly they're protesting against (Goddell, national anthem, etc.) Even Stanford alum Richard Sherman doesn't make any anymore. His Player's Tribune diatribe or whatever was him just talking in one giant circle.

I'm fine with the actions of the players, they're just really really at verbally expressing their opinions. Maybe it is the concussions?

The rj-level omissions when criticizing someone's ability to articulate themselves is pretty great.

No ruling needed!

There isn't a single NFL fan that dislikes Fitz is there?

I want to see Kaep get some run.

"Alright jay, thanks for that" lol even Nantz can't hide that kickers are fucking losers

Lots of competition for NFL viewers today. Three playoff baseball games, UGA-South Carolina, and a debate.

Well, Tommy's back. Defense still gaaarbage so far.

Back