• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 5 NFL Thread

Thanks, Fox, for ATL/NYG here. Don't know how I'll tear myself away from this one.

Two 3 and outs to open up Houston v Dallas. No yards gained by either team.

How exciting!

Ugh. DeMarco. Stop the fumbling please or we might as well just go all PEW PEW PEW again

Jason Garrett reminds me of a young David Moyes...and that makes me like him even less.

Jason-Garrett.jpg
moyes.gif-452060.jpg

3-0 at halftime of Dallas/Houston. THIS IS SO ENJOYABLE TO WATCH.

pbbbbttt pbbbbtttt pbbbbttt

What a play by Romo. Escapes JJ Watt and then launches a perfect 40+ yard pass to T Williams for the TD. Not bad.

god i love nfl redzone. all but one game is just one possession right now.

Houston playing prevent defense looks like it might prevent them from going into OT.

ESPN's front page is reporting growing tension between Brady and the Pats. They are saying he could be traded. How about Brady to Houston for a 1st this year and a 2nd&3rd next year?

Brady is back with his favorite offensive coach; gets to throw to Andre Johnson and Hopkins; has Arian Foster and a solid defense.

He can be an unrestricted FA. NE gets three good players for him.

So the Eagles are gagging AND my fantasy team sucks? Greaaaaaat.

Referenced article here.

"Two sources told ESPN that former rookie quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo was drafted as Brady's successor..."

I can't figure out what "former rookie" is supposed to mean. Tom Brady is a former rookie, too.

ESPN's front page is reporting growing tension between Brady and the Pats. They are saying he could be traded. How about Brady to Houston for a 1st this year and a 2nd&3rd next year?

Brady is back with his favorite offensive coach; gets to throw to Andre Johnson and Hopkins; has Arian Foster and a solid defense.

He can be an unrestricted FA. NE gets three good players for him.
Lol

Back