• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 6 NFL Thread: Colts Fake Punt WORSE Than Butt Fumble

Lions down 4, zero timeouts, 1:50 left complete pass to Chicago 6 yard line.

Bears have all 3 timeouts - you HAVE to use them. Really terrible not to. Burning so much win equity for no reason.

Also re: Jets. They've beaten Cleveland, Indy, Miami, and Washington, not exactly the cream of the crop of the league

Also re: Jets. They've beaten Cleveland, Indy, Miami, and Washington, not exactly the cream of the crop of the league
Meh, wins are wins and they've won convincingly more than once this year

Despite all the hype and the Rex Effect I think my Bills are BUMS. Picked a good year to stop watching NFL football [/bkf]

Damn Flacco. That was some straight up high school level ish right there.

Despite all the hype and the Rex Effect I think my Bills are BUMS. Picked a good year to stop watching NFL football [/bkf]

you lasted longer than most people with your condition, no need to be upset

Philip Rivers has 8 kids? Damn.

NFL refs don't understand anymore what a completion is.

Referring to the Tate TD? It seems crazy that was overturned to a TD while Freeman's was overturned from a TD.

+1 Makes absolutely zero sense. Opposite calls.

Tyrod is the lynchpin!

Philip Rivers has 8 kids? Damn.

I didn't realize it was that many. He's playing a hell of a game at Lambeau.

That Seattle – New Orleans trade that involved Max Unger and Jimmy Graham worked out for no one. Both teams suck now. The Saints might've sucked anyway, but I don't think anybody saw the Seahawks sucking this much.

Back