• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 6 NFL Thread: Colts Fake Punt WORSE Than Butt Fumble

Bradford has as many INTs as he does TDs on the season. My guess is after Sunday, his INTs will outnumber his touchdowns. I could see our defense outscoring their offense

I'm guessing Dukeson was a Seahawks fan until Sunday.

So you didn't have a favorite NFL until 20 years ago?

Sam's just shaking off the rust. He'll be fine. Where are all the people who were so worried that Bradford would get injured?
Why does playing 6 games in a row make you think he's not injury prone again? I think the last time he blew out his acl was against the Panthers

I didn't really have one until the Jags came to town when I was a kid. Sort of the dolphins because my dad grew up in Miami.

We were all in on the FSU train though.

When I moved to VA I started watching the Skins but once I got back to JAX it's all Jags.

He definitely did propose a trade up to get Mariota. I also think Kelly still believes in Bradford or his system enough to think it's good enough til a better option comes around. The East is so bad this season (with the Cowboys injury problems) that it may not matter. Eagles D has gotten better pretty fast.

Eagles D was in the top 10 in dvoa most of last year. People who look at aggregate stats act like the offense carried the defense last year when for the most part the defense was better and the offense was ineffecient. The defense has gotten even better (though the corners are still bleh), but the offense has regressed because of Maclin's departure and Bradford being terrible. It's weird to have a Chip Kelly team where the defense is attempting to drag the offense along.

Back