• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 6 NFL Thread

It's a wonder Shady doesn't fumble more with the way he carries the ball.

It's the thing that holds your kneecap to your leg bones.
That hard thing in the front of your knee below your kneecap? The thing they hit with the reflex hammer? Imagine tearing that in half.

It's the thing that holds your kneecap to your leg bones.
That hard thing in the front of your knee below your kneecap? The thing they hit with the reflex hammer? Imagine tearing that in half.

Rub some dirt on it.

fyayw2xjf45zytavndhj.gif

I love the Cowboys. Such a satisfyingly game. Fuck the Seahawks and lol at Russell Wilson. Maybe the media will stop sucking his dick for a week.

But dv7, doesn't it bother you that your fellow Seattle Mariners fans are sad that your Dallas Cowboys beat their team? How about a little bit of compassion?

Torn patellar tendon. Never heard of that happening, but I imagine it to be painful.

I had that happen to me at Wake when playing basketball on one of the outdoor hoops. When it tears (at least in my case), the kneecap goes around to behind the knee. I beat it back into place before the ambulance got there, and holy shit was that painful. I still get queasy even thinking about it now.

I had that happen to me at Wake when playing basketball on one of the outdoor hoops. When it tears (at least in my case), the kneecap goes around to behind the knee. I beat it back into place before the ambulance got there, and holy shit was that painful. I still get queasy even thinking about it now.

It is more likely for the kneecap to slide up to the quad, as normally there is equal tension between the tendon connecting to quad and connecting to lower leg. With no tendon connecting to lower leg, the quad tendon pulls knee cap up to guad. Also really discusting.

Best comment: Nothing good can happen when you drink like a Wisconsinite and think like a Floridian.

The girl's face in the white shorts and teal Dolphins top is priceless.

That dude must have said something really bad about Ryan Tannehill to deserve that bloody nose.

Back