• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 6 NFL Thread

He needs to get in before the new wave tight ends become the mark to beat. Hell Jimmy Graham has played 113 less games and has 8 less touchdowns and about half his yards.

Fewer. Not less.

And that really just makes Witten's accomplishments that much more amazing when you consider that Graham's playing with a HOF Quarterback and he's playing with a fucking moron who thinks that a borderline HOF TE is the greatest Cowboy of all time.

You know who the greatest New York Yankee of all time is? Mark Teixeria. He's already a Hall of Fame player. When you win with what he's done, it kind of puts you in a very, very exclusive small club. I think he's already in it for first basemen. They've had some incredible ones with the New York Yankees, and I'm not so sure that Teixiera might not be the best Yankee of all time.

Lol, Duke Williams is an absolute idiot. Easiest PI call ever.

Joe Flacco having a decent first 16 minutes. 191 yards, 5 TDs

gronk is covered in robotic protective gear

Pacman keeping things interesting in Cincinnati.

Bravo Cleveland for steamrolling the shit out of Pittsburgh.

Bills have been fucked all day by the officials, but had we not fucked ourselves, too, we'd be OK here. Come on Uncle Rico

Jags recover the onside kick only to have the game winning FG blocked.

MURICA'S TEAM is moving those chains against this seachicken defense

Damn Cutler makes some of the worst throws you'll ever see and then drops your jaw with one.

Yup, makes unimportant games not involving your team watchable.

Can't believe I'm rooting for the Cowboys in this game, but I am.

Now that I live in Texas I'm excited that the Cowboys appear like they're going to be relevant this season

Back