• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 7 NFL Thread: Thanks for Coming Out Mallett

Givens isn't having his best night.

Did I miss a drop? He beat the cardinals defense to be terribly under thrown by Joe. The reverse wasn't his fault.

2 big plays for Givens on MNF.
First was a bomb by Flacco that was a little under thrown and broken up. Givens had his man beat.
The other was a reverse that was blown up in the backfield by Honeybadger for an 8 yd loss.
The good thing is the Rabens are trying to use Givens' speed.

I am very glad that the cardinals and falcons are both coming back down to earth while the PANTHERS are getting better every week

Did I miss a drop? He beat the cardinals defense to be terribly under thrown by Joe. The reverse wasn't his fault.

I was more talking about getting unlucky on the tip and then getting blown the fuck up on a reverse.

What can I say - we suck. We were $21mil in cap jail with Ngata's, Rice's and Pitta's salaries. We've had the injury bug something fierce this year. And I think Ravens fans are done with Dean Pees as our DC. Ozzie, DeCosta and Harbs will get a pass. Harbs especially because the team is still playing hard - just too many holes that weren't adequately filled. My hope is they get Pags back at DC, and they're better able to fill holes this offseason without the albatross of those contracts.

Ryan Mallett cut after missing the plane to London. O'Brien wanted to cut him before the game but the GM wouldn't let him.

I hope BOB stays around and the GM leaves. He absolutely should have cut Mallett before the game.

I hope BOB stays around and the GM leaves. He absolutely should have cut Mallett before the game.

I've been wondering what McNair is going to do with O'Brien and Smith. O'Brien seems like a decent guy. Also wondering whether Grigson is going to get tossed along with Pags.

Said they didn't want to go into a game with one healthy QB....glad that worked out for them! :thumbsup:

I've been wondering what McNair is going to do with O'Brien and Smith. O'Brien seems like a decent guy. Also wondering whether Grigson is going to get tossed along with Pags.

It was a small miracle that Smith kept his job when Kubiak got fired. I still don't get that, honestly.

IMPORTANT!!!!111 Looking for video of Catanzaro banging the extra point off the upright in the 4th quarter last night. Need to heckle a Catanzaro owner who lost by 1 last night.

12196034_889332687829780_2644160237851307311_n.jpg

Back