• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 7 NFL Thread: Thanks for Coming Out Mallett

Washington was down 24-0, and they won 31-30. Largest comeback in franchise history!

Meh, this pats team is very beatable. Seems like they're very good but not great across the board.

Meh, this pats team is very beatable. Seems like they're very good but not great across the board.
camron-you-mad.jpg

Haha, awkward Brady-Revis handshake.

I love the Bucs. Terrible uniforms, that stupid pirate ship in their stadium, and the endless sucking. Never change, Bucs.

Washington was down 24-0, and they won 31-30. Largest comeback in franchise history!

TB kicked a field goal on the 3 yard line with 2 and 1/2 minutes left. I like the skins, so no complaint on my part, but I think this helped the redskins tremendously.

If TB goes for it and makes it they pretty much win the game. I would say that was at least a 40% chance. If they fail on the 4th down play, the redskins would have to go about 65 yards and then kick a field goal just to tie. The odds of going 65 yards and making a long field goal cannot be much better than going 80 yards and only having to make the extra point to win. Considering that in either case the Redskins will always go for it on 4th down, the odds are pretty good that kicking the field goal increases the chance of losing the game outright over going for it on 4th down. I think even if you fail to make the 4th and 3, you are better giving up the ball on the 3 down 3 points than giving up the ball down 6 on the 20.

Coaches always seem to make the wrong play there.

greg hardy is so good

I wish he was not such a shitty human

Back