• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official WFU / SU Game Thread

Does anyone on the coaching staff have a testicle?

Speaking of Cross, I don't think Holy Cross could give up 36 points to the Cuse. I'm not sure that Irv Cross, playing by his lonesome, would give up 36 to the Cuse.

15... It was 2 touchdowns with a two point conversion... It's just sad.

Yea..... D should hold that lead. That long run with missed tackles was stupid dumb.

Criticism should be directed towards Grobe for lack of testicles with 1:00 left trying for a FG.... So much of a lack of testosterone on this coaching staff, it's hilarious....

But we still aren't in that situation if the D holds.....

reffing was atrocious.

i can say i am surprised. did i think we were going to win going into the game, of course not. but when we just started rolling, i had some hope. i couldnt think that this "best d in years" would blow it.

Grobe still hasn't realized that we don't have Abbate, Boo, Gatis, the Phonz et. al. on defense.

This is just depressing. Remember how excited everyone was for the game tonight? Now this?

You can't blame the refs for this debacle, this one's on the coaching.

Yeah, I have had enough of this bullshit. Go big or go home is cliche, but if you have decent players, try to win the goddamn game. Otherwise, just go home and fuck yourself.

Well, I hope the Rangers win the AL West. So much for Deac Football (watch us storm back and win 5 straight on the gridiron)

Wish I could of bought a parking pass and not season tickets. Best to just tailgate and leave at kickoff if this is what we are going to get.

If your defense is never going to get a stop at crunch time, you are in trouble.

How about in the first half the shotgun snap gone wrong on a FIRST AND GOAL FROM THE FUCKING THREE because the center was too worried about shifting right???? We'd been running the ball down their GD throats all drive, yet we've got to go from the gun on first and three????? that's four points off the board that's squarely on Lobo's shoulders. Fuck him, then fire him.

This is just depressing. Remember how excited everyone was for the game tonight? Now this?

LOL honestly, I worked all day, and then was like "kickass, there's a game tonight? Cool, something to watch"

Boy we really have some "fans" in here...........

Back