• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official WFU / SU Game Thread

This. My thoughts exactly. Harris almost breaks one off and we go to 3 consecutive Stachitis passing plays?

WTF? Our coaching staff pisses me the fuck off. I'm sure if Skinner or Price were out there we would be conservatively running the ball every play. Stachitis can't pass the ball worth half a shit, might as well pull out your best running plays and see what happens once you reach midfield.

It's like our offensive coordinator just enjoys throwing up a big middle finger to all our fans if given a chance.

How can no one be fired after the same type of result time after time after time. This has been happening since the infamous Purdue 4th and 1 game.

This.

You have Josh Harris on your team and you leave him on the sidelines?

HE better have been banged up to not have gotten more touches late. I could understand giving BP some carries in the first half, but late in the game you have to go with your best back. So fucking stupid.

HE better have been banged up to not have gotten more touches late. I could understand giving BP some carries in the first half, but late in the game you have to go with your best back. So fucking stupid.

Pretty much sums up this coaching staff.

He didn't look banged up to me...he looked like he was primed and ready to go in. You have a guy with his speed who WANTS the ball in that situation you give it to him. Period.

Hard to type what I'm feeling right now....

Coaching----Thumbs down AGAIN!

Tanner----Thumbs up, head up son...you are gonna find a way

Givens ---- Glad you are a Deac....great player!

Nikita----- hahaha.....you are awesome

BP and JRoc----too bad you didn't get a chance to win it for us, you both did ok.

Ted-----get lots of reps this week 'cause we need you to step up.

Oline-----Not too bad a start really, you could be alot better than we thought

Defense----a few missed tackles, but I'm giving you a pass, because I think you got outcoached in the second half.

Special teams ----no pass for you.....you were basically terrible.

I feel badly for all the players because I know they feel they lost a game they should've won. Maybe that will turn out to help them later on.

Did anyone just hear their QB say that on the game winning TD pass he was just trying to throw it away? (Dagger deeper in back)

Back