• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Windy’s Wonderful World of Wearables (Uniform News and Discussion)

NFL will allow players to wear the number Zero this season, except for OL and DL.
Calvin Ridley already announced he plans to wear that number for Jacksonville

I’m not a fan of 0 and 00 and other jersey number anarchy.

I’m a fan of both. Interesting to me which types of players choose them.

Of course I also liked it when they allowed wide receivers to start wearing 9, etc.

Trivia:

Who is the only WF basketball player to ever wear 00 in the NBA?

Not pretending that I remembered this, but according to basketball reference,

Muggsy wore #1 with the Bullets, Hornets and Warriors. At the end of his career in Toronto, Mugs went back to #14.

Braves will be wearing these beauties on Saturdays this season
View attachment 3046
Really dislike the trend of referring to cities by nicknames or airport initials or whatever. "The A"? I thought it was "The ATL" (which is equally annoying, but not as bad as Portland's PDX)? The Hank Aaron uniforms on which those are based are perfect. No reason to make them look like some hybrid between the old Braves unis and the Oakland A's. Except to sell more jerseys and make money, of course.

Really dislike the trend of referring to cities by nicknames or airport initials or whatever. "The A"? I thought it was "The ATL" (which is equally annoying, but not as bad as Portland's PDX)? The Hank Aaron uniforms on which those are based are perfect. No reason to make them look like some hybrid between the old Braves unis and the Oakland A's. Except to sell more jerseys and make money, of course.
I think you’re just mad because you live in the big D

Back