• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Windy’s Wonderful World of Wearables (Uniform News and Discussion)

Love the white one.

The blue one reminds me too much of the blue camo pattern shit that underarmour and nike do too often now.

Arizona Cardinals getting new uniforms this season. Full redesign.

Panthers getting new uniforms this season BUT only a tweak. Conflicting rumors. One indicates removing silver trim to align Uniform more with Charlotte FC. The other report indicates that they are simply darkening the blue to align with the official color of “Process Blue”

1faf42096c5f95151013edf107e80076.jpg

Last edited:
Some more detail. Panthers spokesperson saying it is just the darkening of the blue.
Also, shoulder stripes will not wrap around as much as in previous seasons

so, Auburn?
basically... based on the teased Pic, it looks like no center striping. and whatever uniform the Broncos use will likely involve their current uni-set as they don't appear to have filed for new uniforms for this season.

This is why i am so intrigued by it. Their uniforms are stripe heavy...the odd side panels. having a stripeless White helmet would be an interesting choice

Lions will have alternate helmets in 2023. Uniform Overhaul for 2024

Eagles will be wearing the Kelly green uniform and helmets as an alternate in 2023.

Seahawks will be wearing the old silver helmet as an alternation 2023.

Bucco Bruce and the creamsicle uni’s expected back in 2023 for Tampa Bay

Marlins broke out the throwback Teal uni's on Friday

View attachment 3077
As someone with their formative sports years in the ‘90s, I still think of the Marlins as an expansion team so my initial reaction is confusion that they could have a throwback uniform. Then I remember I’m getting fucking old and it makes more sense.

Cardinals won't be wearing their victory blue uniform Saturday against Milwaukee. For the second consecutive year, the manufacturer has fallen behind on deliveries and Cardinals do not have all of their uniforms available to them. They'll wear the road grays…

Per the St Louis Post-Dispatch

As someone with their formative sports years in the ‘90s, I still think of the Marlins as an expansion team so my initial reaction is confusion that they could have a throwback uniform. Then I remember I’m getting fucking old and it makes more sense.
I grew up in South Florida and I remember running home from school to catch Charlie Hough throw knuckle balls on their opening day. I also have that original hat with an autograph from owner Wayne Huizenga that I got at an exhibition game.

Back