• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Officially Gasparilla Bowl Thread - Wake Forest vs. The University of Misery

That’s the worst call I’ve ever seen for 3rd and 2 inches.

Even a mediocre ass middling shitty school SEC team like Mizzou gets all the damn calls. That spot was awful. Fuck this.

I'm sure the officiating crew that drew this game officiated a state high school game last week. This is just painfully bad.

You could tell he didn't even care about the question. He was gonna say that no matter what.
I’m pretty sure that was the same reporter as the BC game. And if I’m wrong, it was the same cadence and cluelessness to the questions

Refs at this level are better at kissing ass than refereeing. Only get this far by sucking up to assigners.

Just sneak it again, why on earth run a dumb draw?

I’m starting to break into the Christmas cookies that I threatened my kids not to touch an hour ago. This game is bullshit. Eating my feelings.

We have a weak offensive line that just can't smash it....

This is why we have a spy. For some reason that was a delayed blitz or something.

Back