• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Officially Official 2016/2017 Champions League Thread (NWT)

I think Real may be better than Man United

Early results suggest you may be right.

You just wait until March!

I guess it was too much to ask for FS to show Casemiro's run from the sideline to see if he was onside?

Or did I miss that?

thanks Twitter!

DGutlRjXsAATrnl.jpg:large

Madrid dominated but this is a bit annoying. Left pectoral makes him offside. Unsure how AR missed that one as he is perfectly in line.

Is it wrong that I thoroughly enjoyed watching Big Rom pull a Sunderland-era Jozy/World Cup Wondo on that rebound off Pogba's header?

Excited to watch ManU just hoof the ball up the field over and over to Lukaku, Fellani and Matic for the last 25 minutes of any game they are losing.

Excited to watch ManU just hoof the ball up the field over and over to Lukaku, Fellani and Matic for the last 25 minutes of any game they are losing.

Much better to stick with a Plan A after it hasn't worked for 70 minutes. Tactics.

Vasquez just clowning the United defense

That...was...breathtaking skill. I saw that at the gym and almost fell off the treadmill.

Back