• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Officially Unofficial Syracuse Game Thread

Freshman wall, meet Bryant Crawford. Bryant Crawford, meet freshman wall.

Now both of you wave goodbye to Wake's season as it fades into the distance.

Okay so we all agree Manning is back on credibility watch, right?

Does Manning expect more from big men because he was an elite big? Does he have more tolerance for poor guard and wing play? His rotations suggest it.

I think he may, I think he coaches through the eyes of a player instead of a good coach sometimes. I think an assistant can do that, a head coach can't.

I started a thread wondering if Codi would disrupt the team chemistry and have a hard time fitting back in... everyone said I was crazy for even bringing it up because he has been our top scorer, etc... I think my point has been validated...sometimes I hate being right

You were right.

4th straight below average coach.

61% career winning percentage. 0 conference tournament titles. 0 conference regular season conference titles. 4 NCAA appearances in 13 years. 60% wins at Wake.

66% career winning percentage. 2 conference tournament titles. 2 regular season conference titles. 4 NCAA appearances in 6 years. 65% wins at Wake.

Last edited:
We need to scrap this defensive philosophy of big men hedging on perimeter vs PnR as it leads to a ball reversal and a drive on the other wing every time as they attack Devin all alone cuz the bigs can't recover fast enough.

holy shit, Codi, holy shit

mental midget

Foul trouble isn't that big of a deal for a team up 23.

With the foul trouble Cuse is in, we should winning, yet are down 23. We do the most amazing things.

Back