• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGB Film Club, take 2! - George Washington

got it. do you object if some of us watch/follow along but forgo our right to choose a movie? trying to respect what you have going here.
I’m not taking it that seriously. You are free to join if you want, the more the merrier. I didn’t even expect 15 to join anyway

So far the movies are going to be.

1. Something classic but actually sucks
2. Think it will be a classic but Nobody has heard of it and actually might be horror.
3. Thinks it’s deep and profound but actually sucks even though Tree if Life was vetoed life finds a way.
4. Going to be awesome
5. Going to be awesome
6. A classic but it’s going to be a good one
7. Reminds us how old he actually is but going to be awesome
8. Completely unknown
9. Something in black and white back when people dressed better and wore dress hats
10. A war movie
11. Sucky classic.

Just so you guys know, I am going to take this shit super seriously.

Like I'm gonna sit upright on my couch, right in the middle of all of the speakers. Maybe I pour a drink and maybe I don't. Phone in the other room. 100% attention will be paid.

I'll probably even pause the movie every few minutes to take notes or just to audibly say things like, "interesting choice" or "kudos".

I don't wear glasses, but I'll probably hold a pair in one hand with one of the temples in my mouth while I make noises like "hmmmmmm".

Totally gonna James Lipton, Roger Ebert, Gene Siskel the fuck outta this.

Like I'm gonna sit upright on my couch, right in the middle of all of the speakers. Maybe I pour a drink and maybe I don't. Phone in the other room. 100% attention will be paid.

I'll probably even pause the movie every few minutes to take notes or just to audibly say things like, "interesting choice" or "kudos".

I don't wear glasses, but I'll probably hold a pair in one hand with one of the temples in my mouth while I make noises like "hmmmmmm".

I’m just gonna eat a bunch of mushrooms.

will you smoke a pipe?

asking for BBD

This is going to be my pick and if you veto you hate America! Plus you can just watch for the amazing soundtrack.

First CD I ever bought was the Iron Eagle soundtrack. Love me some Road of the Gypsy!

Back