• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards' dumbest posters (NEW)

yeah i used that google thing. Theres a cool tab on it for images

Hacker-3.jpg

I got nothing but anime. Probably google typecasting my love of asians

The smartest and dumbest posters (updated)

I got a lot of anime too. I don't have any particular affinities for the asians though.

See - this is one of those posts that doesn't need to be made. No need to take an obvious joke and use it make a post about yourself.

Oh wow I am SHOCKED to see Moonz posting some more dwarf pictures.

Floored by this. Don't know how anyone will be able to recover.

Good lord moonz, this might be your worst derailment of a few good pages of posts

Milhouse is the most efficient troll ever

numbers' real problem is that he just can't shut up. for some reason dude feels the need like he has to contribute on every subject even if he's got nothing to say. wouldn't be surprised if there weren't any nola-hating friends and it was just a convenient excuse to chime into the thread

Numbers is a poor addition to the list imo. While he's not afraid to drop a flaming hot take he's also clearly not straight up stupid like posters the list was originally supposed to capture.

This is true. Numbers just shows pretty poor taste consistently.

Also, most of his opinions are just regurgitations of others' opinions.

It occurred to me today while reading his hot takes on KAT v. Noel and Harrison Barnes v. Wiggins that 2&2SlidertoLeyritz is in many ways a taller, older, conservative version of Numbers. Not flat-out stupid, but constantly argues moronic opinions, frequently on topics he knows nothing about, and won't ever back down or shut up.

Not really the topic of this thread, but I also thought I'd give some acknowledgement to simosfrostyone for being a terrible poster. Somewhere along the line, he apparently got the idea that he's a wit, and now approximately 80% of his non-golf posts are one-liners. If more than twenty percent of them were funny, that might not be a bad thing.

Back