• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards' dumbest posters (NEW)

sailor has been on fire lately.

Definitely. His comments about Lenin's menscheviks recently were mightily impressive, especially as they were delivered while simultaneously condemning another poster's ignorance of history.

ELC is way dumber than tintin

Disagree strongly. ELC may be misguided but he's self aware and generally just seeing what he can get away with.

Tintin lacks both sense and charm. He can't generally understand sport or other people's posts. He struggles with the simplest cognition.

Just cause ELC is a conservative doesn't mean he's stupid :rolleyes:

Maybe I'm reading the wrong tintin posts because he never jumps out at me as lacking basic cognitive abilities.

Updated list as I see it:

1. Catamount
2. Core
3. Pinocha
4. Sailor
5. Deacs89

Catamount is all over the map but he's sneaky good. Dumb, but sneaky good. Like keeper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is he a facepainter? Doesn't seem to be a Tunnels poster best I can tell.

Is he a facepainter? Doesn't seem to be a Tunnels poster best I can tell.

He and Pinocha are basically the same poster. He posts basically only "Wellman-Out" posts and also neg-reps consistently on the Tunnels if you say something about Trump.

Back