• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards' dumbest posters (NEW)

The way he torpedoes threads is truly [Redacted]-like. Said it the other day, and I'll say it again. I've never used that descriptor on another poster/person before, either. Just seems fitting.

The way he torpedoes threads is truly [Redacted]-like. Said it the other day, and I'll say it again. I've never used that descriptor on another poster/person before, either. Just seems fitting.

He is a bad poster, but no man should be subjected to that level of insult.

Rchill is like buzz in that he has united us all through how awful he is.

Anybody who doesn’t think RJ is a total moron should ask him if a 40% chance is a long shot.

I don't recall anything DownEastDeac ever posted. A friend who lurks but doesn't post pointed out tintin like 18 months ago and before that I never noticed his posts much, but after it was a total "it cannot be unseen" moment.

Well thanks...I guess?. Other than my occasional posting anything negative I can find about the Holes and my immature , tee-hee takes on sex you've got me.

He's a bit of a placeholder at the moment, I'll concede the point. Knowell is showing some promise on the politics board. deaconson is a quietly dumb poster. Nobody has stuck out lately in a meteoric rise up the dumb ranks as Sailordeac. Likely, there could be a shuffle in the order too.

Completely missed this the first time around. Or I've just forgotten. I suppose with 5k or so posts I opened my mouth and removed all doubt. Sad.

Y’all are cray. I’m socially liberal but fiscally conservative

I mean I’m probably considered conservative but,

I’m pro gay marriage
Don’t care where people piss
Want criminal justice reform
Want to legalize all drugs
Want sensible gun control
Etc

I just want to make as much money as possible as easily as possible, and pay as little taxes as possible. I’d don’t think many liberals have as many points in which they side with the Republican Party.

Last edited:
I mean I’m probably considered conservative but,

I’m pro gay marriage
Don’t care where people piss
Want criminal justice reform
Want to legalize all drugs
Want sensible gun control
Etc

I just want to make as much money as possible as easily as possible, and pay as little taxes as possible. I’d don’t think many liberals have as many points in which they side with the Republican Party.

"I don't agree with most of my party's social views. I bet liberals don't agree with most of my party's social views either!"

and I don't think rchill is dumb, really. he's a lot of things (insufferable asshole pedant who absolutely requires the last word in every argument, for starters), but there's a difference between those things and being an idiot

agreed with creamy that I wouldn't want to get a beer with him, though

i think rubbins the persona is really fucking dumb, but no idea if the poster behind the schtick is still relatively smart, or if he's disappeared so far up his own ass that he's actually forgotten how words work

bottom 5 poster on the board either way though, to be sure

Yeah I'm really confused by Rubbins. I don't know how to read/react when he posts. Anyone who understands him, let me know.

Back