• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards' dumbest posters (NEW)

Boy I sure was immature starting this thread and posting so much back then.

Ok updated top 5 to reflect current posting trends:

Ignatius Reilly Honorable Mention goes to sailordeac

5. tintinisahottie
4. Lohengrin
3. DownEastDeac
2. RChildress107
1. riscdeac

Where are bigboy8 and jamesda3?

Yeah, I think bigboy8 might be the dumbest regular poster on the sports board.

bigboy8 on the list - insider
"Creamy is really dumb" tag today - insider
Riscdeac - parent of a player
CatamountDeac - get's all the sports scoops before most on this board

Seems like us folks who are labeled "dumb" are the ones bringing hot sports scoops. I hereby announce that I'll never share any tidbits of information with you b holes again.

Not directed at you RSF or 06deacon. Just quoting where bigboy was being ripped on.

I don't recall anything DownEastDeac ever posted. A friend who lurks but doesn't post pointed out tintin like 18 months ago and before that I never noticed his posts much, but after it was a total "it cannot be unseen" moment.

5. tintinisahottie
4. Lohengrin
3. DownEastDeac
2. RChildress107
1. riscdeac

Riscdeac is the best thing that has happen to the boards in a long time. Some of her posts are amazing. The lack of fucks she gives before dropping a flaming hot take is unbelievable.

Riscdeac is the best thing that has happen to the boards in a long time. Some of her posts are amazing. The lack of fucks she gives before dropping a flaming hot take is unbelievable.

But it doesn't align with the groupthink on the tunnels so she's dumb!

It's not about group think. She talks batshit crazy.

Is she 100% tunnels?

5. tintinisahottie
4. Lohengrin
3. DownEastDeac
2. RChildress107
1. riscdeac

RChildress is going to be difficult to unseat. Wake4Me4Life doesn't post anymore (I think), but fuckin' A, she was a magical journey in some of the mafia games from way back when.

the sole sad, broken arrow in the conservative quiver: i'm not wrong, it's just groupthink over there !

I'm not even that conservative. I like to know where my money goes but have zero conservative social views.

I'm pointing out a fact that the vast majority of tunnels posters jerk each other off with y'all's salty tears of defeat. Trump did you all in.

I'm not even that conservative. I like to know where my money goes but have zero conservative social views.

I'm pointing out a fact that the vast majority of tunnels posters jerk each other off with y'all's salty tears of defeat. Trump did you all in.

I think it is pretty clear that the average conservative on these threads is much more moderate than the average liberal posting.

My hat goes off to RChil. I've never had a poster on these boards bother me in the least. In fact, I couldn't think of anybody here that I wouldn't enjoy having a beer with at some point. RJ and I disagreed earlier but it's obvious he's a good guy and an enjoyable person to be around. Rchil doesn't seem that way.

RChil is the ultimate combo of contrarian/buzz kill/d-bag who would rather argue a point on the internet than eat dinner.

I think it is pretty clear that the average conservative on these threads is much more moderate than the average liberal posting.

I mean, that's not really something to be butt-hurt about.

My hat goes off to RChil. I've never had a poster on these boards bother me in the least. In fact, I couldn't think of anybody here that I wouldn't enjoy having a beer with at some point. RJ and I disagreed earlier but it's obvious he's a good guy and an enjoyable person to be around. Rchil doesn't seem that way.

RChil is the ultimate combo of contrarian/buzz kill/d-bag who would rather argue a point on the internet than eat dinner.

A lot of folks are different voices/characters when I read their posts. You're some cool bro who is just out to have fun and a good conversation. ELC is basically Tucker Max in my mind. LbE is Susie Derkins grown up and sensible.

I have trouble reading RChil's posts in this same manner, because I just imagine a dude buried ears deep in some other dude's hairless ass; tongue philosophically jackhammering away.

Back