• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards' dumbest posters (NEW)

Y’all are cray. I’m socially liberal but fiscally conservative

It's easy to get labeled a hardcore liberal with all the threads fighting for basic human decency these days.

Tax Reform thread = ITC Reform thread. Set your legacy straight!

Last edited:
i think rubbins the persona is really fucking dumb, but no idea if the poster behind the schtick is still relatively smart, or if he's disappeared so far up his own ass that he's actually forgotten how words work

bottom 5 poster on the board either way though, to be sure
Always cracks me up when an old thread gets bumped and I read an old Rubbins post before he developed his schtick. He had a Say Hey-like command of the English language back then.

i think rubbins the persona is really fucking dumb, but no idea if the poster behind the schtick is still relatively smart, or if he's disappeared so far up his own ass that he's actually forgotten how words work

bottom 5 poster on the board either way though, to be sure

very, very wrong post

Always cracks me up when an old thread gets bumped and I read an old Rubbins post before he developed his schtick. He had a Say Hey-like command of the English language back then.

That was before he moved to Mexico.

Rubbins lives in a foreign nation and must be conversant in multiple languages so it is understandable that he doesn't have time to post eloquently here. He's a busy fella.

oh no I disagree with buckets and brasky

I, for one, am shocked

You're a good dude, but you have zero chill. Rubbins does/will certainly always rub you the wrong way. His posting is a schtick, yours is not. You don't have to agree with it, but open your mind/heart to seeing how it strikes you.

Back