• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards Mafia - final round ends 1030am

Eagles_Legendz

Reaction score
Welcome to OGBoards Meta Mafia game. The rules in this game are mostly standard, with a few notable exceptions, so actually reading this is important.

First, there is no character role claiming unless it says so in your role. You are free to claim powers, but you cannot even remotely hint at your player's character. Doing so will result in an AA and this will be enforced. Based on the game design, it's important people actually abide by this and don't angle shoot. If I think you're doing it intentionally, I will AA you and RNG kill a teammate.

Second, votes will NOT be counted between the hours of 9pm and 8am. OGBoards mafia doesn't approve of people actually playing the game during these hours. Feel free to talk about the game, but if you vote during this period, it will be ignored by the moderators.

Third, the split in the game is as follows: mafia one - Fifth Amendment Mafia - comprised of 5 players. Try to make them talk because I bet you can't. Mafia two - #MountUp - comprised of 5 players just looking for a dick to ride to have a good time. There is one independent in the game. That character wins when he has reached a 1:1 ratio in endgame with either mafia or civilians. Recruiting is not a primary aspect of this game, but the numbers and splits might be slightly fluid.

Order of operations is standard. I'm sure I'll update this as I find it to be needed, but assume that hits are concurrent. I have categorized certain players as "DEAC" and "SUQUE" players. It is not being broadcast before the game - feel free to bitch about it after.

OGBoards games have been moderated by various players since we've returned to the site. It will be announced which moderator is "running" the road. This is for flavor only, obviously, as we will remain moderators. Depending upon who is moderating, a few character specific things may occur if it says so in your role.

OTs are 10 minutes long. We have majorities in effect until 6 players remain. If a majority is reached, note it, and other players can continue to post until I call night.

Roles going out now - this post will likely be updated - everyone will get a role.

Last edited:
1. Bym
2. Numbers - doofus civ dead d1
3. Gouda - biff civ hit n5
4. Nonny - civ gf Hunter hit n7
5. Da - jtp, maf2 lynched d5
6. Damo
7. Chic - bym, civ hit night7
8. Redwing - QT, maf1, vigged day 4
9. Tsy - Gooner, maf2, lynched d6
10. Jtp - damo, maf2, hit n4
11. Chaos - Boston, maf1 lynched d8
12. Gooner - Romanov, maf2 hit n3
13. Ph - chic maf1 lynched d7
14. timdunk
15. Lokis - ryala civ hit n5
16. Boston - redwing maf1 lynched d4
17. Dv7 - timdunk, maf1 lynched d3
18. Smidge - tejas, vanilla civ, vig d4
19. Romanov - sd3, civ governor, hit n2
20. Hammer - tsy, vanilla civ hit n2
21. RSF - Lokis vanilla civ dead n1
22. Sd3 - knight watcher hit n7
23. Knight - Toog, civ, hit n6
24. toog - PhDeac Indy lynched d8
25. doofus - Nonny, civ Angel lynched d2
26. ryala - da, civ hit n6
27. Duff
28. tejas - chaos, vanilla civ, hit n2
29. RHTB&G - numbers, cop, hit n4
30. Harpo - RSF civ AA d8

Last edited:
Roles are out - PM both QT & I with night moves. Check PMs each night ****. PM both of us with questions. Have fun, don't angle shoot the claiming stuff.

It is now Day 1. Dv7 is your game mod. Good luck.

Day 1 ends 10:30am Monday.

Back