• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards Mafia - final round ends 1030am

Do I get a free hat for being on stage? Like as a door prize or something?

Trump might give you a hard hat and ask you to lead your fellow Mexicans in breaking ground on his wall.

Do I get a free hat for being on stage? Like as a door prize or something?

Wear this.
s3DWPLD.png

Just put this patch over "Gringo."

I don't understand funeral processions. I understand that Muhammad Ali is possibly the greatest athlete of all time, but I don't understand the people waiting for hours at the end of the 19 miles of the procession to take a picture and put it on Instagram.

Same reason I didn't go to Obama's inauguration the first time when I lived in DC. It was cold and rainy that day and I would have been miles away watching it on a monitor.

Or I could stay home where it was warm and watch it on a TV.

My and wife and I recently attended a funeral for the mother of one of her best friends. I posed the question to her if funerals and particularly burial procedures are becoming an outdated way to remember people. People's lives are all over the internet I can go to Facebook pages of people I went to school with who died in the last year. Do we really need a cemetery as a place to remember them? Funerals will always have some utility to gather people together in face to face remembrance and to offer social support. But perhaps they will change in some way going forward.

Burial or cremation? What say you, Pit Mafia?

I want to be cremated.

I dont care, Im dead, whatever the people who have to go to my funeral want - if they want to stare at my corpse and pay for a casket, so be it, if not just stuff me in a can. I may just have them ask chatzy.

Burial or cremation? What say you, Pit Mafia?

I want to be cremated.

Cremated after they give my parts to transplant patients so I can live forever.
Both of these. Honestly, if I can be used as fertilizer for someone's tomatoes, that'll be fine too. I'd rather people remember me for what I did and who I was rather than a piece of stone in the middle of a field.

Back