• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Oh, wow. The ignorance of some of our citizens is mindblowing.

Chris

Reaction score
It doesn't matter which side you are on... if you don't know that Congress consists of the House and the Senate, why do you try and argue politics?

ZTerRL0.png

Pretty good anecdotal evidence of the fox news viewers are misinformed research.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

TLDR

And stop being facebook friends with stupid people

you know there's a whole thread dedicated to stupid Facebook posts, right? why do you pretty much only post in your own threads?

When Sunlight dish detergent was introduced years ago, they sent sample bottles to a few million households. Hospital Emergency Rooms were quickly filled with idiots who looked at the label and assumed it was lemon juice - now that's ignorance.

I bet you can't guess what this guy looks like. OK, I bet you can.

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

From his facebook page

fbQzqNZ.jpg

His source was breitbart?! and he made a selfie for his FB page wearing a Reagan shirt!?!?!?
I would have a field day with this dude!!:rulz:

When Sunlight dish detergent was introduced years ago, they sent sample bottles to a few million households. Hospital Emergency Rooms were quickly filled with idiots who looked at the label and assumed it was lemon juice - now that's ignorance.

I'm glad they all made a full recovery so they could vote Republican.

Color me shocked that Chris is facebook friends with a stupid trashy redneck

Say what you will about Chumlee but he's right about one thing. No chance the chick who says she makes a shit load of money is knocking down more than 50 G's a year.

Unless she works for some private think tank I can't think of too many positions where you're pulling in THAT much bank with a masters in political science. I would imagine most people with those jobs either go into teaching or the government.

Unless she works for some private think tank I can't think of too many positions where you're pulling in THAT much bank with a masters in political science. I would imagine most people with those jobs either go into teaching or the government.

Or consulting/lobbying. Not saying that's what she does, but there's a possibility of getting paid well at some of the firms around DC.

I've noticed that I've started removing friends at a rapid pace over the last year or so. I don't care which side of the argument they're on, I just don't care about your political views. I think there's a way to "hide" comments and remain "friends," but what's the point.

Also, Brad is the best.

I know, right? I mean, that's not how you spell "Obama's thugocracy." Some people.

Sadly there are some seriously ignorant people out there. I've seen people claim since Obama never released his transcripts he never went to Harvard. That means willfully ignoring quotes from professors and classmates, photos from the era, and commentary about Obama on Harvard's website. I've also seem people claim that editorials and op ed pieces are pure opinion and can never contain facts (i.e, mentioning 50 US states or DC is the capital are "opinions" not facts if mentioned in an editorial).

Back