• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Oh, wow. The ignorance of some of our citizens is mindblowing.

You really don't know how this works. I'm not commenting on his post. He is commenting on a mutual friend of our's post.

How the hell would I know it was someone else's post? You cut off the top part of the post, and anyway, based on the link your mutual friend posted, he's a pretty stupid ass redneck too. So my point still stands.

Also, "ours" doesn't need an apostrophe. kind of like "its." They are possessive pronouns.

The ignorance of some of our posters is mindblowing.

How the hell would I know it was someone else's post? You cut off the top part of the post.

You could not assume?
R3FPGts.gif

Or I could've been talking about your mutual friend who posted the stupid ass article.

You would still be assuming. He's not a redneck. He is a bit misguided on the political issues, though. He's a small business owner and thinks Obama is out to screw him. Stupid, maybe. Misguided, yes. Redneck, no.

Back