• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Oil Below $50/barrel

ONW

Reaction score
http://money.cnn.com/2015/07/28/investing/oil-prices-20-percent-plunge-july/index.html

Thanks Obama.

U.S.-retail-gasoline-prices-EIA.gov_.jpg

US-oil-production-2000_2015-1.png

Last edited:
doesnt he know the stock market suffers when oil prices drop?

Then why in the name of Zeus's butthole are gas prices at an all time high for me? It's like $4.30/gal out here.

Then why in the name of Zeus's butthole are gas prices at an all time high for me? It's like $4.30/gal out here.
This. Gas prices out here have gotten much worse since June, though you can still find some spots where gas is under $4/gallon if you pay cash.

Top10-Highest-Average-Gas-Prices-6-22-15.png

Where do you live?

Last edited:
Girlfriend was down in Louisiana the past couple of weeks and said that most people in Louisiana are very worried about the low cost of oil as it relates to jobs..

Seems like good news for everyone else though.

This. Gas prices out here have gotten much worse since June, though you can still find some spots where gas is under $4/gallon if you pay cash.

That makes a difference in pricing?

What does that have to do with paying in cash costing less?
I didn't know that's the part you were referring to. Paying in cash takes off around 10 cents/gallon at the cheaper gas stations around here. I don't know what it's like elsewhere.

I didn't know that's the part you were referring to. Paying in cash takes off around 10 cents/gallon at the cheaper gas stations around here. I don't know what it's like elsewhere.

Interesting, i've honestly never heard of that practice.

i wont go to spinx after i got burned by cash being ten cents a gallon cheaper. tiny letters on the marquis said price when paid with cash.

Back