• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Mafia - CIVS WIN!

I'm going with
DDeac

to spread out the name hate.

I still don't know who he is.

Hal

Current Vote Count:

Diego (2) - DeacsFan27, Hal
DaDeacs08 (2) - dv7, Hoophead
NoVa (1) - Eagles
TED (1) - DeaconCider
Eagles (1) - redwing
DeaconCider (1) - 7erps
Knight (1) - Nonny
Hoophead (1) - Keystone

Yet To Vote (21) - 09deaconX, bernie, Boston, Captain, Cdeac, Chic, DaDeacs08, DDeac08, Dented, Diego, Knight, Northern, NoVa, PHDeac, RHTBG, SD3, Skins, Smoove, TBDeac, TED, Wake4me

If anybody has nicknames that would prefer (or people will call them), PM me and I can change up the vote counts.

@TexasHammer: It would be most useful if you could list the votes on each person in the order they voted. Makes it easier to tell who jumped on the bandwagon when later.

redwing

reaffirming your sign-up thread vote is classic mafia move.

Update Vote Count (with order the votes were cast):
About 90 minutes to go

Diego (3) - DeacsFan27, Hal, Captain
DaDeacs (3) - dv7, Hoophead, DDeac08
Knight (2) - Nonny, Cdeac
Hoophead (2) - Keystone, DaDeacs
NoVa (1) - Eagles
TED (1) - DeaconCider
Eagles (1) - redwing
dv7 (1) - Knight
DeaconCider (1) - 7erps
SD3 (1) - Diego
DDeac08 (1) - bernie
Hal (1) - PHDeac
09deaconX (1) - Smoove
TBDeac (1) - Northern
Nonny (1) - TED
Captain (1) - TBDeac
Chic (1) - SD3
redwing (1) - Skins
bernie (1) - Boston
Wake4me (1) - Chic

Yet To Vote (8) - 09deaconX, DaDeacs08, DDeac08, Dented, NoVa, RHTBG, Wake4me

Last edited:
HOOPHEAD VII

No 08 in my name, but have been a typo. Keep voting for me, whatever, all publicity is good publicity.

HOOPHEAD VII

No 08 in my name, but have been a typo. Keep voting for me, whatever, all publicity is good publicity.

OK - but now your revenge vote is as dirty as anything else we've seen so far, so now I'm staying here.

The more posts about me the better - will tell you revenge voting is not dirty, is just the nature of the bout. They say I can't lose. I say you can't win.

Back