• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Mafia Rd 2 - Final day ends 11:30 EST

I am given a power on even nights. A vig, jailer, and one that I don't think is in our interest to reveal. I can only use each once until I've used them all.

Night 2 I viged OGB
Night 4 I jailed gouda

Coolio

I think we just wait for the deadline at this point so we don't miss any night movery

WTF. I go to Starbucks and you end without me.

and gouda wonders why people don't like the way he plays.

"DON'T MAJO YOU FUCKING MORON"
"meh I'm bored, majo is fine"

Fuck off.

and gouda wonders why people don't like the way he plays.

"DON'T MAJO YOU FUCKING MORON"
"meh I'm bored, majo is fine"

Fuck off.

We have the information now, and nothing to wait for. I don't know what to say if you don't understand that. Doofus

We have the information now, and nothing to wait for. I don't know what to say if you don't understand that. Doofus

lol please tell me what information you got in the last 30 minutes that was absolutely mindblowing.

Manslow claims he has some even night shit (with a secret power he won't reveal), and chic/townie popped in to say something that said nothing.

lol please tell me what information you got in the last 30 minutes that was absolutely mindblowing.

Manslow claims he has some even night shit (with a secret power he won't reveal), and chic/townie popped in to say something that said nothing.

More information is always better. Those are people that you and sean should be considering tracking and I'm considering investigating.

Why are you being dense? Its ALWAYS best to wait for everyone to talk before a majo.

This isn't confusing

What utility does revealing my power serve?

Back