• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Mafia Rd 2 - Final day ends 11:30 EST

it would be so nice if a cop investigated me but at this point you'll probably still kill me assuming i'm a GF.

i'm taking an L here in the post game.

I'm not exactly trying to crowdsource this, but what are the thoughts on what the cop should do? We know there was a backup cop, so that means that there is a real cop. We are getting down to the end of the game, should that person reveal their info?

If we hit a civ today then the game ends because maths. 3 versus 3 tomorrow. That assumes ice climbers is 5 members just like ness . . . ice climbers probably started with 4 and then grew to 5 with the recruitment (Night 4 "MR GAME AND WATCH HAS SELECTED SOMEONE TO JOIN HIS 2D ARMY. HIS TEAM IS NOW FULL").

The cop has a 1 in 5 shot of dying tonight. And, even less if you rule out masons (1 in 3 or 1 in 4). That's too risky to not reveal findings today at some point. That's my thinking.

If we hit a civ today then the game ends because maths. 3 versus 3 tomorrow. That assumes ice climbers is 5 members just like ness . . . ice climbers probably started with 4 and then grew to 5 with the recruitment (Night 4 "MR GAME AND WATCH HAS SELECTED SOMEONE TO JOIN HIS 2D ARMY. HIS TEAM IS NOW FULL").

The cop has a 1 in 5 shot of dying tonight. And, even less if you rule out masons (1 in 3 or 1 in 4). That's too risky to not reveal findings today at some point. That's my thinking.

Mr. Game and Watch was Gooner, so I assume whoever he recruited just joined his team (the indy team), not the other mafia team.

I knew jhawk was a civ and my backup from the start

I am donkey kong

I knew jhawk

Gooner inno
BYM inno
Loki Guilty
GM roleblocked
Tim Guilty

I might have the order of loki/gm backwards I need to confirm, I checked loki the night he died

There is a chance that there isn't another cop. Knight and Chaos were different types of cops, but they were labeled as cops nonetheless.

Gouda could easily just be doing poetry because there is no counter-claim. However, there is probably a Donkey Kong out there since Diddy Kong was the backup cop (back to game mechanics yay!). Diddy King's role is redacted, so he either got recruited, or there is more to it that can't be told yet. Given the game setup, Gouda could also be DK but be mafia since it was picked after the fact. This also could be a role that could not be recruited though.

There is a chance that there isn't another cop. Knight and Chaos were different types of cops, but they were labeled as cops nonetheless.

Gouda could easily just be doing poetry because there is no counter-claim. However, there is probably a Donkey Kong out there since Diddy Kong was the backup cop (back to game mechanics yay!). Diddy King's role is redacted, so he either got recruited, or there is more to it that can't be told yet. Given the game setup, Gouda could also be DK but be mafia since it was picked after the fact. This also could be a role that could not be recruited though.

There is no way Gouda is not civ. No poetry. Tim must go here.

This is stupid.

If the indy recruit were killed, wouldn't we be notified?

This reads like someone that was recruited.

The gist of it is solid though since i'm not mafia and therefore gouda is lying.

I think that other than tim there is still another maf I can find, but my role isn't that useful anymore. I wanted to play with some poetry but you dipshits kept voting tim. I'm still not ready to kill him

I knew jhawk was a civ and my backup from the start

I am donkey kong

I knew jhawk

Gooner inno
BYM inno
Loki Guilty
GM roleblocked
Tim Guilty

I might have the order of loki/gm backwards I need to confirm, I checked loki the night he died

Night 3

I think that other than tim there is still another maf I can find, but my role isn't that useful anymore. I wanted to play with some poetry but you dipshits kept voting tim. I'm still not ready to kill him

To be fair, doofus and I had the goods on tim as well so that was our most "confirmed" direction.

Just for clarity, there are 9 people left

Doofus
Sean
BYM
Damo
Tim
Chic
Gouda
JManslow
Townie (almost forgot he is playing, need to keep an eye on him).

Assuming there are 2 mafia members left in ice climbers and potentially a recruit of Gooner's, I think we can afford a miss, but I think Tim is absolutely the play here.

***Tim***

If we lose because Tim fucked up this badly then so be it, but we watched and Tim was at GM, so we need to accept that and Gouda as the gospel and not overthink it.

This is also how I knew that chaos was civ when he outted himself as a special by correctly guessing nonny was a co-bg with someone

If there is any doubt I breadcrumbed pretty harddddddddddddddddddddddd

Just for clarity, there are 9 people left

Doofus
Sean
BYM
Damo
Tim
Chic
Gouda
JManslow
Townie (almost forgot he is playing, need to keep an eye on him).

Assuming there are 2 mafia members left in ice climbers and potentially a recruit of Gooner's, I think we can afford a miss, but I think Tim is absolutely the play here.

***Tim***

If we lose because Tim fucked up this badly then so be it, but we watched and Tim was at GM, so we need to accept that and Gouda as the gospel and not overthink it.

Are you incapable of reading?

I don't want a majo, fuck off

Back