• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Mafia Rd 2 - Final day ends 11:30 EST

Bynm
damo
townie
jman
sean
chic

JMan needs to die today.

That's either the end of the game or there is a recruit or something left (and Tejas never revealed a recruit being dead, so there must be one). We potentially lose one civ tonight and still have 3 civs and 1 other recruit tomorrow.

I doubt a recruit has night kill power. So, we get JMan out today and then we have room to make a mistake at 3 - 1 tomorrow . . . as the next day would still be 2 - 1.

I doubt a recruit has night kill power. So, we get JMan out today and then we have room to make a mistake at 3 - 1 tomorrow . . . as the next day would still be 2 - 1.

JMan, why did you also visit gouda?

You visited both people who died and 2 people who had claimed roles that could greatly benefit civs. Why did you visit both gouda and doofus?

You cannot explain yourself, so you're suddenly unavailable? Come on, provide your rationale.

You visited both people who died and 2 people who had claimed roles that could greatly benefit civs. Why did you visit both gouda and doofus?

I was boosted at some point in the game, I'm assuming by dv7 because it was revealed to me on n4 that one of you guys wasn't town aligned. I was told if I jailed an investigative role I would learn information to farther that role's investigation.

I was also informed that this boost would affect any other use of my powers in unforeseen ways, so sorry gouda

I was boosted at some point in the game, I'm assuming by dv7 because it was revealed to me on n4 that one of you guys wasn't town aligned. I was told if I jailed an investigative role I would learn information to farther that role's investigation.

That's BS. You visited gouda night 4. Now you're claiming extra power from night 4 that told you that one of doofus and sean were mafia??? How does that even begin to make sense from visiting gouda. It doesn't. You didn't get extra powers that specific night. And last night you visited both guys who ended up dead.

Post #1880 -- you jailed gouda night 4. Nothing in gouda's knowledge base would have said anything about doofus and me.

That's BS. You visited gouda night 4. Now you're claiming extra power from night 4 that told you that one of doofus and sean were mafia??? How does that even begin to make sense from visiting gouda. It doesn't. You didn't get extra powers that specific night. And last night you visited both guys who ended up dead.

Yeah, I jailed Gouda night four and my hit of doofus resulted in Gouda's death. I shot my shot and missed.

If you're a civ, then killing doofus was a terrible, terrible use of your powers. That's just not smart to kill a civ using gut feelings. We do that to ourselves during the day too often to have you running around at night screwing us over, too. You visited both dead players last night. You also claim to have made a hit on doofus that also killed gouda (yet I saw you visit gouda, too). In other words, you're admitting to ALL OF THE KILLS last night. You're mafia and you've admitted it.

Back