• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Mafia Rd 2 - Final day ends 11:30 EST

Your claimed role is just outlandishly terrible. Terrible. Mafia had at least one kill last night and you are responsible for all of the kills last night. This is simple, really.

I may never stop sweating holy fuck it's muggy out

Don't really know who to believe but I'm sticking with jman

I may never stop sweating holy fuck it's muggy out

Don't really know who to believe but I'm sticking with jman

Thanks man, dragons for life

If people doubt me they really need to think about the mechanics. A watcher and tracker who are masons and both civ is insane. It's like having a cop and angel be masons. It is completely illogical. Something isn't right.

STOP GAME POSTS. NIGHT. Twilight time.

Don't think Tejas is around to call it so I'll step in.
JMAN was majo'ed with 4 votes.

Twilight until Tejas returns. As it's technically night, don't talk about the game. I guess feel free to talk about non-game related stuff.

9.) Majority lynches go into effect when I see them with a fifteen-minute grace period. That is, if I see a majority I will post that a majority has been noted and if there is still a majority fifteen minutes after my post I will call night. NO MAJORITY LYNCHES WILL BE CALLED WITH FIVE OR LESS PLAYERS REMAINING

Jman - link- ice mafia off night joat - dead

You are link, Nintendo Swiss Army knife. You get a vig, rb, and 1 night bpv. You can only use on nights you don't hit and must use all before starting again

Night moves

Can you all please tell me claims again including character names? Game is over if we don't get the last mafia here.

Can you all please tell me claims again including character names? Game is over if we don't get the last mafia here.

Chic - no name / 1-shot round stop
Damo - Bo Jackson / 1-shot BPV
Nonny - no name (trainer) / powered up Eaglez
Me - nobody asked

I Am not Nonny

I trained Iggles

Bym a claim would be nice

Back