• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Mafia Rd 2 - Final day ends 11:30 EST

your day/night 1 modding was an abortion to our team specifically.

Is anyone set to run a game next week? Have a Narcos one just about ready to go and given my history I don't think I need to read over it numerous times to make sure nothing can go wrong.

Game would have been fun if Gooner hadn't hit me n1. Still, interesting setup. Thanks for the game, Tejas. The only major issue I had was messing with calling night. The Day 1 double extension was rough, and I'm not a fan of a power to call night early, though that is more personal preference. Not explaining that blue and GM were linked even after they were killed was questionable, also. I know you were having technical issues that complicated things, though.

Very good game by townie and another solid game by Damo.

FYI, GM investigated bym the night she died .

who hit me night 1? and who hit me night 2? same person? Gooner?

I'm glad my completely logical READING OF THE OP and catching nonny LYING drew me a hit.

I also had sd3 jail sean when sean said he was going to track toogs night 1, and my masonites didn't pick up on it until well after it was revealed I was mafia haha.

I picked up on it the next day (d3) after the night you died (n2). I pointed it out in the game and we got toogs got! But I was still getting my bearings in the game where I didn't know well over 1/2 of the players . . . and gouda was just posting and posting and confusing the hell out of me. He was a confirmed civ at one point and I wanted him dead. I do think he redeemed himself later on, though. ;)

your day/night 1 modding was an abortion to our team specifically.

Sure that was rough for you. I am not going to backoff the vote thing. I maintain that was correct thing to do and have had multiple people tell me the same thing

I have already said I may have played your hit wrong (though I don't think I did). Just as I apologized to Eagles and co about the dv7 pm and manning about his vote (though if we wanted to get technical I had every right to kill him)

Did you or did you not have fun? You had a pretty awesome role

Thanks Tejas for the game- it was fun! Didn't know blue and I would die together or I may have modified my reveal.

I'm glad my completely logical READING OF THE OP and catching nonny LYING drew me a hit.

I did protect you night one. Not actually a bpv , just a regular protection, no matter what it was called.

What retards were telling you to allow votes after a night call?

Because they should be publicly ridiculed.

Game would have been fun if Gooner hadn't hit me n1. Still, interesting setup. Thanks for the game, Tejas. The only major issue I had was messing with calling night. The Day 1 double extension was rough, and I'm not a fan of a power to call night early, though that is more personal preference. Not explaining that blue and GM were linked even after they were killed was questionable, also. I know you were having technical issues that complicated things, though.

Very good game by townie and another solid game by Damo.

FYI, GM investigated bym the night she died .

Technical issues definitely played a part

I am really curious how you all would have handled day 1. Rsf got the duel in, which by rule pushed that 15 mins. Do you not then extend the day again because he put it in at :29? And lynch the top vote getter immediately?

I definitely would change some things in OP and would make sure I didn't have to restrict anything from roles (that hurt me for sure).

We hit you night one to maximize butthurt. Unfortunately butthurt was delayed.

Technical issues definitely played a part

I am really curious how you all would have handled day 1. Rsf got the duel in, which by rule pushed that 15 mins. Do you not then extend the day again because he put it in at :29? And lynch the top vote getter immediately?

I definitely would change some things in OP and would make sure I didn't have to restrict anything from roles (that hurt me for sure).

To have the duel role I think you have to have it at least X minutes before the deadline

What retards were telling you to allow votes after a night call?

Because they should be publicly ridiculed.

Lol. Come on man. The day had been extended and those votes were made at the SAME TIME I called night. It's not like they were mins late. That is a totally different situation than a normal deadline. Grace had to be given. Half the game didn't realize the duel was happening

If anything blame me for not restricting rsf duel to a certain time cbefore deadline. I'll agree to that. But I'm not going to apologize for how I modded that.

Lol. Come on man. The day had been extended and those votes were made at the SAME TIME I called night. It's not like they were mins late. That is a totally different situation than a normal deadline. Grace had to be given. Half the game didn't realize the duel was happening

If anything blame me for not restricting rsf duel to a certain time cbefore deadline. I'll agree to that. But I'm not going to apologize for how I modded that.

nope.

It's pretty black and white. You called night, votes came in after your call. They don't count.

Is anyone set to run a game next week? Have a Narcos one just about ready to go and given my history I don't think I need to read over it numerous times to make sure nothing can go wrong.

narcos-cover.jpg

Back