• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Mafia Sign Up-Starts 7/17 - Need 1-2

i'll play...have shit to do but no court till thursday so i should be around.

Ill put $30 on paypal if people want to do some side pot prop bets this game. Min bet 5. Max bet 10. Example: who will live longer: eagles or smidge.

Ill put $30 on paypal if people want to do some side pot prop bets this game. Min bet 5. Max bet 10. Example: who will live longer: eagles or smidge.

I feel like that could create some situations and arguments that aren't in the spirit of the game

Big game. Looking for 24-30 players

1. Chaos ???
2. Bym
3. Damo
4. RSF
5. Da
6. Dv7
7. Tim
8. Townie
9. Gooner
10. RW
11. Gouda
12. SD3
13. Rommy
14. Tic
15. Toogs
16. Jtp
17. manning
18. nonny
19. Loki
20. Rocket
21. Smidge
22. Deacsfan27
23. JMan
24. Eagles ????
25. goalie mom
26. Bernie
27. Knight
28. OGB
29. Chic

If you need 1 more, I can probably play.

btw if i get this new job that im expecting an offer from. My mafia days are over, so rejoice everyone jhawk is almost gone from your lives. Except gouda we'll always pwn nubs in pubg

Good luck. And your mafia days are never over.

he's a flailing idiot who isn't quite as volatile as smidge (so as to not constantly get d1 votes), but who has only ever accidentally been ev+ as a civ, and who erupts and goes full whinemode at the slightest of slights

and yes, he cares intensely about what others think of him, which exacerbates everything I said about him in the last sentence

I get it tho, protect your own and all that

Man, you can be such a douche rocket. Of course you also happen to be a Red Sox fan. No coincidence there.

Oh I would love a game with wake4me4life and toogs together.

Q8d9N_s-200x150.gif

If I'm maf I'm 1000000000000000000000000000000000% going to fake claim cop day 2

Toogs has played with Wake4me, a decent amount - he has a very catchy nickname for her.

Where is Numbers? He is all over these boards, did he just quit mafia for some reason?

Roles will go out at various times today

Game will start tomorrow late afternoon

Back