• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Mafia Sign Up-Starts 7/17 - Need 1-2

SC BBQ is actually pretty good.

Def better than NC.

Not better than KC or Texas.

I haven't seem his application come across my desk?

Rommy have you seen JMan's application?

JMan did you fail to hit submit?

We have 1 slot left for the fall semester @ Rommy and JTP's HOF School of Poetry.

Haven't seen it. It could've got list in the shuffle as we have been remodeling the front lobby lately. Big upgrade with 60'' TV's playing old highlights

Haven't seen it. It could've got list in the shuffle as we have been remodeling the front lobby lately. Big upgrade with 60'' TV's playing old highlights

I'm glad you specified.

Roles are written and ready. Please help me find another 1-2 so I don't have to rebalance this thing

Raise? Ryala (is he alive?) Whoever that Colorado fella was that was in here earlier, Wake4me,

Roles are written and ready. Please help me find another 1-2 so I don't have to rebalance this thing

Raise? Ryala (is he alive?) Whoever that Colorado fella was that was in here earlier, Wake4me,

tejas, if i light beacons, beacons get lit. you sure?

Oh I would love a game with wake4me4life and toogs together.

OK. Looks like I can play. Tuesday is gonna be difficult in mid day. Don't go OT at 1:30 on me.

Maybe you guys will just kill me early.

Whatever happened to EasyDisease? Bring that guy back.

He very occasionally posts on the wheat, but I think he has largely moved on from message boards. Something I contemplate every day.

Back