• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

Atlanta is often 30+ min for Precheck. I hate it
At peak times, PreCheck with Delta Digital ID seems to be the fastest way to get through security at ATL currently. The Digital ID line was probably half the length of the Clear (with PreCheck) line and God knows how much shorter than the regular PreCheck line the last 3 or 4 times I’ve flown.

I hate MCO with the fire of 1,000 burning suns.
When I was here in July, I flew into Daytona because I knew MCO would be crazy. I assumed it wouldn’t be bad in December, but as I left Sunday, the security line was huge.

I’ll get there 3hr early and hang out in the lounge if I get through quickly.

When I was here in July, I flew into Daytona because I knew MCO would be crazy. I assumed it wouldn’t be bad in December, but as I left Sunday, the security line was huge.

I’ll get there 3hr early and hang out in the lounge if I get through quickly.
I'm flying in and out of MCO 4 days before and 3 days after Christmas. Dreading it, as always.

I don’t think in is so bad. Out is awful.

The absolute worst
Convincing my parents to move somewhere in retirement with an airport that doesn't make me want to slit my wrists would be a Christmas miracle.

And agreed bym - in generally isn't terrible (though car rental if you can't skip the counter can be miserable; Hertz somehow didn't have my member number attached to my reservation one time and I swear I waited longer in that line than I did in the security line flying out), but going through security at MCO is the 7th circle of hell.

I’ll never understand what all those TSA folks are doing — seems overstaffed by a factor of three

Back