• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

8:10 AM CST flight back from Austin yesterday. Dude in the middle seat beside me had a torn ACL from playing basketball, it was his birthday, seemed pretty obviously high on pain pills/something, and ordered 2X Woodfords as soon as possible. He also got extremely nervous on a relatively smooth landing.

I considered giving him the aisle seat but it wouldn't have helped much as his left leg would have still been in the middle.

got CLEAR for free

I guess if you live long enough you become the asshole, huh?
Yeah, I get it free, but have only used it once and it was WAAAAAAY slower than if I had just stayed in pre-check. Also, I'm still bitter that the OG Clear "stole" my money many years ago. They auto-renewed our memberships a week before they folded and declared bankruptcy, so they immediately ceased operations and we couldn't get our money back.

i figure the move is to google CLEAR vs. pre-check before you go to a new airport but mostly just eyeball which line is shorter

MCO is funny. Sometimes Clear is short and Precheck is long. Sometimes the other way around. Never made much sense to me.
I've been flying out of MCO a lot more lately. Precheck at 6 am has never been more than 15 minutes. Weekdays, it's been 5 minutes. Saturday mornings has been 15.

Went to a Nationals game last week and noticed they had a CLEAR line. Feels pretty worthless except for opening weekend and the playoffs.

Back