• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

I had the patagonia travel bag packback, but find myself using my cheap Columbia 50L backpack more often that i got like 14 years ago.

On my way to Banff last year my buddy's bag got flagged going through security with a 9mm fully loaded magazine. Smh.... thankfully it was in austin
your buddy was trying to take a loaded gun on an international flight?

I mean, it's legal to carry that gun everywhere in the State of Texas, except through security; and it's legal to carry it in your checked luggage to travel domestically. It was almost certainly an honest mistake.

Also apparently they realized no one wants their movie interrupted by a million PA announcements so now movies keep playing while they’re talking

Frontier gonna be a no from me dawg.
I flew frontier once a few years ago and that was enough. Should have learned my lesson after a Spirit flight MANY years ago. I stick to mainline carriers at this point (mostly united, with some SWA mixed in).

Back