• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

Good lord, I’ve got a woman in a very sparkly UGa shirt with her shoes off and her feet up on the arm rest of the seat in front of us next to me and then a guy watching something on an iPad in the row behind me with AirPods in, but not actually connected to the iPad, so we all get to hear his audio (and it’s loud enough that I can hear it with non-noise cancelling headphones listening to the WS game in). Come on people.

Good lord, I’ve got a woman in a very sparkly UGa shirt with her shoes off and her feet up on the arm rest of the seat in front of us next to me and then a guy watching something on an iPad in the row behind me with AirPods in, but not actually connected to the iPad, so we all get to hear his audio (and it’s loud enough that I can hear it with non-noise cancelling headphones listening to the WS game in). Come on people.
Gross. Mostly the dawg shirt.

Headed to Newark and realizing I need/want a new briefcase/laptop bag for work travel

Any recs from the travel crew? Backpacks are not an option

Headed to Newark and realizing I need/want a new briefcase/laptop bag for work travel

I just converted to a backpack when flying because I needed a place to keep my water bottle to stay hydrated.

I have a Tumi briefcase for every day use and the last time I traveled I flew with my backpack but brought the brief case for once I got to where I was going.

I just converted to a backpack when flying because I needed a place to keep my water bottle to stay hydrated.

I have a Tumi briefcase for every day use and the last time I traveled I flew with my backpack but brought the brief case for once I got to where I was going.
I get the backpack functionality. But I wear sport coats a lot when I travel and just don’t like the BP, suit/sport coat aesthetic. I’m very vain

Following this discussion. My bag that I take to and from the office isn’t getting it done today on a plane. I am possibly in for a backpack though

On the flight from Mexico City I was between two people who were literally spilling over onto my lap. They smelled nice and they were warm and comfy though so it actually ended up being a nice sleep.

I get the backpack functionality. But I wear sport coats a lot when I travel and just don’t like the BP, suit/sport coat aesthetic. I’m very vain

I got a bike messenger bag when I was going through a similar thing. There are some unique and interesting options.

Love my Tumi. I got my first one in 2009 and it lasted about a million miles; the one I have now is from 2016 and has a good 800,000 miles under it and is still in great shape. This is the current model of it: https://www.tumi.com/p/expandable-organizer-laptop-brief-01173051041/

They are pricey, but they hold up really well. I'm just pissed that Tumi stopped making two-wheel rollaboards (I hate spinners).

Back