• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On this thread we collect all the UNC excuses from Saturday

Unbelievable. A coworker just tried to convince me that they took too long after the storm to actually start the game and that put UNC at a disadvantage. What an idiot...typical Walmart fan.

Unbelievable. A coworker just tried to convince me that they took too long after the storm to actually start the game and that put UNC at a disadvantage. What an idiot...typical Walmart fan.
Are you freaking kidding me???? How would that be any more of a disadvantage for them than us??? Did he get a UNC education, because that's about how dumb that sounds.

worn out from playing both Elon & Leon the previous week

I was on the UNC Scout boards Saturday after the game and some guy posts "you know they did not have to prepare for Liberty so they had 2 weeks to prepare for us". If I had access I would have asked just how much time did they need to prepare for Elon.

I was on the UNC Scout boards Saturday after the game and some guy posts "you know they did not have to prepare for Liberty so they had 2 weeks to prepare for us". If I had access I would have asked just how much time did they need to prepare for Elon.
Exactly, it's like some of them speak without even thinking, lol!!!!

Ms. Hansbrough was placed on administrative leave right before the game.

Back