• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On to Boston College

Wake had roughly a 1% chance of beating FSU last year and we lost. Who cares. It wasn't because of coaching.

Haha. epopularity. I hope you are just being sarcastic.

thatsthejoke.jpg

Our go ahead drive vs unc had no 3rd downs. A moment of brilliance by LOBO. The 5* players on FSU didn't cause us to have two players with the same numbers on the field at the same time. We had 3 first downs in the first half vs FSU, two more by Seminole penalties. 38-0 at the half when Jimbo took his foot of the gas. It wasn't just a talent gap in Tally. We had a simular gap vs the 'holes. Grobe kept it close and the team was in a position to win it in the end. I hope Grobe has a few cards up his sleeve. This new offense has the smell of a Wellmanesque sales job.

We were quite aggressive with playcalling early in that FSU game. They just whipped us up front and took Camp away and we didn't have any options.

The two numbers on the field at the same time was stupid, but not the reason we lost.

The talent gap was much wider between us and FSU than us and UNC.

We'll have a simular talent gap vs Clemson this year ChrisL68, Do you forsee an equally poor coaching performance?

We'll have a simular talent gap vs Clemson this year ChrisL68, Do you forsee an equally poor coaching performance?

It would take the best coaching game of Grobes life to make up for the talent disparity between both Wake and Clemson this year.

Our go ahead drive vs unc had no 3rd downs. A moment of brilliance by LOBO. The 5* players on FSU didn't cause us to have two players with the same numbers on the field at the same time. We had 3 first downs in the first half vs FSU, two more by Seminole penalties. 38-0 at the half when Jimbo took his foot of the gas. It wasn't just a talent gap in Tally. We had a simular gap vs the 'holes. Grobe kept it close and the team was in a position to win it in the end. I hope Grobe has a few cards up his sleeve. This new offense has the smell of a Wellmanesque sales job.

Hey 76, those are all good points and I notice you are pretty well spoken, sir. While I vehemently disagree with your attacks on Dr. Wellman, I must say you have me convinced we are in for a show vs. the tigers.

Speeaking of Tally, do you know where I can get some gameworn briefs from Saturday? My cuz, #CoffeeDeac, has snagged all the low hanging fruit, if you know what I mean #nopunintended

Thought I saw a thread with pre-game bar recommendations and which T line to take but can't find it. Any help?

Don't discount Clemson's ability to inexplicably suck once or twice a year

Thought I saw a thread with pre-game bar recommendations and which T line to take but can't find it. Any help?

There are two T stops, both on the Green Line. The Boston College stop is closest and is the last stop on the B Branch of the Green Line. The Chestnut Hill stop is about a 10 minute walk and is on the D Branch. It depends on where you're staying as to which stop makes the most sense. Can't speak to bars, but I'd love to know the answer to that one.

The Black Rose (State and Commerce) is a nice place. 2 blocks from the Government Center T station. Some other good spots around Faneiul Hall, which is just outside the GC T-station.

I live near the Riverside stop and will be walking in from Chestnut Hill. Bars on the other hand in the area are nothing great. I'd go back into the city, or out by me in Waltham which is a little more laid back.

If you're not going to the game, the last four posts are still entertaining if you read them using a voice of a character from The Departed.

Don't forget that the T stops running between 12:30 and about 1:15 depending on where you are boarding. The Embark app is usually fairly accurate, but I've been left a few times where the last train never came.

Back