• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On tonight's episode of Veep: Macron visits the White House

Newenglanddeac

Reaction score
Jimmy Kimmel just had a great segment on all of the unintentional comedy coming out of Macron's White House visit today. Enjoy.

Trump wipes dandruff off of Macron because...I have no idea why.

Last edited:
Also the entire free world owes Macron a beer for taking one for the team.

That's a good way to put it.

The pictures of Melania at Barbara Bush's funeral were a revelation. She looked happier without Trump at that funeral than she looks at state dinners with him.

That's a good way to put it.

The pictures of Melania at Barbara Bush's funeral were a revelation. She looked happier without Trump at that funeral than she looks at state dinners with him.

Selling your body for money isn't very good for the soul.

Also the entire free world owes Macron a beer for taking one for the team.

Macron figured out what the rest of the free world can't figure out. All you have to do to control Trump is just pretend you like him, see foxnews.

No one controls the guy, but you get whatever the hell you want by saying nice things about him.

I'd rather the White House to look like and episode of Veep than Black Mirror.

31408435_10156318366271407_6581706080227688448_n.jpg

The Statue of Liberty should be worried. She may be next.

Lol. Hopefully there is a good explanation but I would not be surprised if Trump ordered the tree removed in a fit of rage after Bannon or Gorka told him Macron is a big bad centrist globalist.

Lol. Hopefully there is a good explanation but I would not be surprised if Trump ordered the tree removed in a fit of rage after Bannon or Gorka told him Macron is a big bad centrist globalist.

It's now between the 7th and 8th hole at Trump National (with a plaque noting its importance, of course.)

Back