• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

One night in L.A.

Take a look at what's going in the Valley. Entire neighborhoods have been evacuated. There are mudslides in many canyons and hills. Do you
pay any attention what's going on?

People here don't fear rain. They justifiably fear entire hills falling apart and mudslides that wipe out homes and streets.

Your statement makes no sense whatsoever.

Was just asking. Thanks for the answer. I typically don't pay attention to what's happening in the Valley, but it sounds like I should start?

Take a look at the news.

The Hollywood Hills are slipipig as well the Palisades and the Bu.

But you don't have to go to or pay attention to the Valley. :)

relax RJ on the calling out, I didn't know either :couch: /me lives with the poors on the flat ground

How long have you been out here now Strick?

relax RJ on the calling out, I didn't know either :couch: /me lives with the poors on the flat ground

How long have you been out here now Strick?

About six months. I was kind of shocked when a doctors appointment was canceled on Friday due to the impending rain. There was no rain.

Lots of appointments in the 80s and early 90s were canceled due to snow....but that's another story.

No one in their right mind would stay at the Standard in LA (either location). Place is for posers and wannabe hipsters on a limited budget. Stay at Chateau or Sunset Tower. If you want closer to shopping and shit to walk to, stay at Montage. Best hotel (in my opinion) as it's new and in center of Beverly Hills. Eat at Sushi Park. Mozza. Food at Chateau is not great but fun scene. Nobu in Malibu along PCH is the best restaurant in all of LA when you factor in quality, location, setting, etc. Very Pricey. Other places to eat: Madeo (on Beverly), Giorgios in Santa Monica, Hakksaan, Soho House if you are a member, Gjelina, Tasting Kitchen.

Back