• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

One Team. One Fight.

PhonsoINT

Reaction score
I've broken the bracelet that had the post Prosser team slogan. Anyone know of a way I could get another? I've worn it everyday since I got it!

"One team. One fight."

The most depressing thing about the Buzz era is how far we've drifted away from this idea of a Wake community (well, aside from being the league doormat).

Last edited:
"One team. One fight."

The most depressing thing about the Buzz era is how far we've drifted away from this idea of a Wake community (well, aside from being the league doormat).

We were the league door mat Prosser's last 2 years also.

You are aware that Prosser is dead, correct?

No class.

Just stating a fact. Prosser's last 2 years we finished 12th & 11th. Then yes, he did tragically die of a heart attack.

Amazing that no matter the topic, we are still able to turn it in to a Bzz bash thread...unbelievable.

At least we were some what competitive in those 2 years and not losing to DII schools.
BTW I would love to find one of those bracelets too.

"One Team. No Fight."

Here's to hoping that the incoming frosh and likely upper class transfer get us back into the fight. :thumbsup:

I prefer both "The Time is Now" and "Wake the Neighbors" as far as Wake athletic slogans go.

"One Team. No Fight."

Here's to hoping that the incoming frosh and likely upper class transfer get us back into the fight. :thumbsup:

Me to. We have 2 good upper classmen to build off of, plus some good looking freshman with a lot of basketball under their belt. The league will be down this year, so there should not be significant beatdowns and hopefully they can build up over the season into a strong unit by March.

Back