• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

One Week to Gameplan for NCSU...

deacsrus

Reaction score
...is how much time Buzz has to pull the upset on the road. Now is the chance for the x and 0 genius to formulate a strategy to beat State and his players have a whole week of practice to follow his expertise instructions and then execute this strategy on game day. Buzz will have a chance to show his brilliance. I wonder what his past record is when he's had a whole week to prepare for an opponent. Didn't he have a week to prepare for the Miami upset of last year? Prediction?

Does not matter how long he has. Last night the team showed a great game plan for the first 10 minutes and then fell apart. BZZZ could not keep them together. Same will happen next week

[Redacted] does seem to do better with a week to prepare for a game. However, I think that is pretty standard in almost any sport, and not necessarily due to [Redacted]'s coaching.

You give Bzzz a week to game plan and he can beat the Miami Heat...............................:bowrofl:

Tuesday Game: Doesn't matter

Road Game: Doesn't matter

[Redacted] does seem to do better with a week to prepare for a game. However, I think that is pretty standard in almost any sport, and not necessarily due to [Redacted]'s coaching.

If [Redacted] prepared for NCState it would be disrespectful and counterproductive to the foundation of culture he has laid the last four years. Therefore best way to show respect is to not prepare at all.

Most kids' rec league coaches do more game planning than this clown.

His game plan entering the game last night was solid. Then rat face made adjustments and Bz didn't have a week to think about it.

I thought it was Rusty who scouted Duke and came up with the "broken offense" plan

Our offense is basically bull rush to the basket and hope our opponent fouls us. We can never score consistently besides from FTs. It is truly the most excruciating style of basketball.

Our offense is basically bull rush to the basket and hope our opponent fouls us. We can never score consistently besides from FTs. It is truly the most excruciating style of basketball.

It worked for 15 minutes last night and then K, being K, said, "I've carried this guy long enough to give Ron some talking points and I am going to dispose of this loser. Four more years baby!"

His game plan entering the game last night was solid. Then rat face made adjustments and Bz didn't have a week to think about it.

this. bzz can take a week to come up with a game plan (announcers said rusty scouted duke) but he has never made any adjustments worth a sh!t once a game starts. half time? forgetaboutit he's useless.

This is so right. Without the new rules in place we would still have no offense. We shoot a ton of free throws because we commit what used to be called charges and now they are blocking fouls.

This is so right. Without the new rules in place we would still have no offense. We shoot a ton of free throws because we commit what used to be called charges and now they are blocking fouls.

It's frightening to think about how poor we would be offensively without our top-30 FT attempt to FG attempt ratio.

My goodness if we could only hit our FTs. But then only Bzzz would have a plan based on Wake getting to the FT line. Esp Madison Jones. Have you ever seen a point guard shoot FTs this poorly?

My goodness if we could only hit our FTs. But then only Bzzz would have a plan based on Wake getting to the FT line. Esp Madison Jones. Have you ever seen a point guard shoot FTs this poorly?

Ish Smith's career free throw percentage was around 49%, roughly the same as Madison's.

zone seemed to be the answer in Winston. No idea if NCSU just had a bad night or if they really have no clue how to beat a zone.

We'll probably win the first ten minutes, but that doesn't rule out a 20+ point loss.

Back