• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

One Week to Gameplan for NCSU...

I'll say what I've been saying for a while... I don't think we'll win a game in February. More specifically, I don't think we'll win this game. It is on the road and we barely beat them at Wake. Even more specifically, our offense on the road is terrible... we may do a decent job on defense, but I think lack of rebounding and the inability to score consistently causes us to lose by ~10pts.

I used to say, "I hope I'm wrong"... but at this point in the season, I'm OK with us losing (assuming that means a change of leadership come March).

Wow, if Codi doesn't play, forget about it.

Bret Strelow ‏@bretstrelow 38m
[Redacted] on CMM: "We're getting closer. For him on Tuesday, it's still questionable."

Why can't he just speak normally??

Bret Strelow ‏@bretstrelow 38m
[Redacted] on CMM: "We're getting closer. For him on Tuesday, it's still questionable."

Why can't he just speak normally??

Because he's not a normal coach. His record clearly proves that.

Just save him for Saturday vs. FSU, a game we might actually win. (In other news, why are we playing a Saturday game at 8:00 PM? And no, we are not hosting College Gameday as far as I know.)

State opens as a 7 point favorite.

Back